I guess that it is what I installed and it works fine on my Win 10 system.

Nice icon BTW.

Now there is an issue with the mouse pointer in the launcher and all pther
images (so maybe a VM problem).

The cursor is all black and tiny and has no white surroundings. In a dark
theme the cursor is close to invisible.

Also the cursor is not obeying the magnification setting of Windows. It
worked before.

I guess that the cursor masks are  not applied properly + other new stuff.

That is ruining the whole Pharo experience for me (and I guess newcomers).

Phil