While Fuel was trying to serialize a sort block ([ :a :b | a name < b name
]), I got CompiledMethod>>errorSubscriptBounds:. One strange thing about the
block is that the outerContext is `SortedCollection>>DoIt`, meaning I
probably had to initialize it by hand due to a previous Fuel problem.

The odd thing about the error is that this object graph was serializing and
materializing just fine before I upgraded Pharo Launcher.

Call chain:
CompiledMethod(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds:
CompiledMethod(Object)>>at:
InstructionStream>>interpretNextV3PlusClosureInstructionFor:
OpalEncoderForV3PlusClosures class>>interpretNextInstructionFor:in:
InstructionStream>>interpretNextInstructionFor:
[ (InstructionStream new method: self pc: pc)
        interpretNextInstructionFor: nil ] in
CompiledMethod(CompiledCode)>>abstractBytecodeMessageAt: in Block: [
(InstructionStream new method: self pc: pc)...
BlockClosure>>on:do:
CompiledMethod(CompiledCode)>>abstractBytecodeMessageAt:
BlockClosure>>blockCreationBytecodeMessage
BlockClosure>>endPC
BlockClosure>>abstractBytecodeMessagesDo:
BlockClosure>>isClean
BlockClosure>>shouldBeSubstitutedByCleanCopy
BlockClosure>>fuelAccept:
FLLightGeneralMapper>>mapAndTrace:

-----
Cheers,