Max Leske wrote
> if you discovered a compiler
> bug it would help to post the information.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but here is the info I know:
1. Serialized a block in #60540 32-bit
2. Materialized it in same version 64-bit  and it was "broken", i.e.:
    a. It can't be serialized again as indicated above
    b. Strangely, its print string in the GT Inspector is the entire source
code of #outerContext instead of the source code of just the block

aBlock:
- The following instVars are the same in both images: startup = 56, numArgs
= 1
- outerContext also seems the same, with the only obvious exception that the
#method bytecodes are not all the same
  - sender = nil
  - pc = 45
  - method = (SmallBaselineLoadScript>>#descriptionConflictBlock)
  - closureOrNil = nil
  - receiver = aSmallBaselineLoadScript

Let me know if you would like any more info…

-----
Cheers,
Sean