Le 04/07/2018 à 00:39, Tim Mackinnon a écrit :
> Au contraire - when looking at a Test - seeing inline the comment of the
> class to remind me what I’m supposed to be testing is actually quite
> helpful. I fully expect this is where GtDocumentor is going to take us
> (if we integrate it into our tools) - letting us inline things so we
> don’t have to go and hunt them out.

In general most of my tests classes are here to test one class, then the
name is "NameOfMyClassTests". In that case there is no need for a
comment like "I am a test class for NameOfMyClass".

I comment tests classes only when it's more functional tests and that
they cover a part of the system.

But I don't want to have to add comment such as "I am a test class for
NameOfMyClass" for the vast majority of my test classes.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr