I want to second support for this effort. I had a freelance project a few
months back that had a need to generate formatted Excel documents from
external API data. It also needed an easy to use GUI for it's users. At the
time I desperately wanted to use Pharo (since RAD tools on personal
computers have sadly become an endangered species).  Instead I was forced
to make an Electronic app.

In short, there is a real need for this out there and I feel like it goes
understated.