FYI - I was able to confirm that my working 703 image continues to show the
issue (Exercism+Mirage seem to cause it - but I suspect it’s Mirage rendering
thumbnails in multiple threads that stresses things).

Guille has come up with a filein that has some more aggressive mutex code (from
my quick glance), so I am running with that to see if I can empirically show it
helps.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone