> On 17 Apr 2019, at 23:43, Denis Kudriashov <dionisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Somebody should just decide that new version needs to be to back ported.

Who is the somebody that would decide? If we have to live with Pharo 7.x for
the next year (possibly a bit less) - some of the UI fixes would be much
appreciated, particularly if its easy to do.

Perhaps if we do a 7.0.4 we might do that?

Tim

p.s. 7.0.3 definitely doesn’t fix the font glitch (sadly), and Guille’s fix
cause my image to deadlock for 3-5 minutes when I see it (which might actually
be helpful - is it could conform a specific type of problem)