I’m finding 7.0.3 to be more stable.

How do I load a specific baseline/version with Iceberg?  I’m getting 8.0 by
default from the cloned local repo, and I prefer not to merge 7.0.3 with 8.0.
There are many differences.  I want to commit my image changes locally for now
on a 7.0.3.

Its not completely clear what you want.

You can right-click a repo > Metacello > Install baseline of.....

Or right-click a repo > Repository > Remotes
and select one of those branches to check out.

The baselines look specialized.  I want Pharo 7.0.3, not just one package.

Shaping