Hi Esteban.

Try look into Ghost framework: https://github.com/pharo-ide/Ghost.
I carefully put GT support methods into a separate package Ghost-GTSupport .

It also includes a tool to collect all messages from given scenario (like
opening inspector) which could help you:

student := GHStudent new.
student inspect.
"then check messages:"
student learning studiedMessages

For new tools upcoming into Pharo 9 the other support package will be
required.
Also consider implementing Glorp proxies with Ghost. Use GHStudent as an
example and I can answer any questions.
Then we will have a single place (Ghost) to adopt to any tooling changes.