Lukas,

That's fine if my hands are on the keyboard, but if I have one on the
mouse (common when browsing), then (in Dolphin at least), I end up
either right clicking on a class in an open browser, or hitting a
toolbar button.  For the more obscure tools, the shell menus (Tools) do
the trick.  Shortcuts are great, but we should also provide mouse-based
options.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/24/08 1:51 PM >>>
> I like the way they are in dev images. You move the mouse to the right
>  side of the image and the flap opens. From there, you can drag&drop
>  your favorite tool. Do you have any faster way to open a browser or a
>  transcript?

Ctrl+B and Ctrl+T

--
Lukas Renggli