Hi,

In general, we should distinguish between "development" and "integration into pharo". It makes no sense to harvest broken things. If sunit needs improvement, start a sunit
improvement branch. Then, when it is stable, we can integrate.

And, we then have a chance to think if we actually want a change or not.

        Marcus