Can you check and see if it was in your code or a mistake we did?

ah, I see what happened.
We had Kerala loaded when we committed this SUnit version, but Kerala overrides method in SUnit such as TestResult>>runCase:, so those methods didn't get committed. Very bad. I committed a new version to Pharo: SUnit-DavidRoethlisberger.42 in which I also merged changes of stephane_ducassse.denker.41.
Let me know if you need anything else to make SUnit work.

David

However there is something strange, the following method has disappeared from the image (I tried with an Core 10133 updated):
TestResult>>runCase: aTestCase
[...]
Is there any reason for this? Our extension on storing results will have to be updated then...

So yes, why has this method disappeared? Me too would like to know that.

David