  From: Rob Rothwell
  To: Pharo Development
  Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:32 PM
  Subject: [Pharo-project] Polymorph and OB Browser Colors Quick Solution

  I know OB has some issues with the Polymorph themes such that you are always
left with the standard browser window color border in the window panes of an OB
Browser.

  At any rate, a simple "Preferences setPreference: #browserWindowColor
toValue: (Color r: 0.815 g: 0.811 b: 0.811)" seems to set it to a decent color
for the Watery2 or Watery theme, but I was wondering if there is a better place
to set something like this more...dynamically...when different themes are
chosen.

  Thanks,

  Rob