Thanks, Gary, for this new patch. Indeed this works better. :)
I adapted some parts and committed it for the moment. From the Polymorph point
of
Because I need to adapt it again as OB does not work properly in Squeak now, so
would like to know whether it does what you want for Polymorph or not.

It's enough when you load latest OB-Morphic to get it.

David