2009/2/25 Dale Henrichs <dale.henri...@gemstone.com>:

> ----- "Igor Stasenko" <siguc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> | context,
> | method
> | >
> | > Igor,
> | >
> | > I can see the 'extra contexts' that you reported in your other
> | message, but I don't seem to be able to reproduce the above problem.
> | >
> | > Pressing 'restart' trims the stack and doesn't throw an error when I
> | try it (using OB-Tools-dkh.62)...
> | >
> | > Could you reproduce the bug and supply an 'error report' for the
> | stack error that you get, so I can get a better idea of what the
> | problem may be.
> | >

> | Weird.. seems like i'm too lucky in finding bugs :)
> |
> | Okay, here is how to reproduce it.
> | Download following image:
> |
> | http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/18192/pharo0.1-10243dev09.02.3.zip
> |
> | open workspace and do it:
> |
> | nil sendweirdmessage
> |
> | when debugger pops up, press 'create new method' and see the stack
> | with 'extra contexts'
> | you can press 'debug' instead and still see these contexts.
>
> Igor,
>
> I _am_ able to reproduce the extra contexts ... I _have_ seen the extra
> contexts with debug: and 'create method'.

Oh, sorry i weren't attentive when reading your message.

> _However_, you reported that you got an error when pressing 'restart' in that
> situation and I am not able to reproduce the error ... it is that error that
> I would like help in reproducing. When I press 'restart' I don't get an error.
>
> When I proceed, I see the default #shouldBeImplemented error, but I assumed
> you were talking about an error occurring when you press the 'restart' button.

Hmm. i can't reproduce it myself.
It pops up the message , like 'unable to restart context' or something..
but not an error which can be debugged. Seem like debugger catching
this case by itself and simply asserts you from doing wrong action.
But i just debugging my code, nothing else.. This message pops up some
times, sometimes its fine. This is why i calling it error (or bug).
I will continue hacking my code for more longer until i get this error..

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.