  From: Hernan Wilkinson
  To: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
  Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 8:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] an odd bug

  I think I founded the problem... I don't know what makes it happen or how to
solve it yet :-)
  But the problem is a raise condition. In method
MouseOverHandler>>processMouseOver: anEvent the instance variable leftMorphs is
set to nil, but when accessing that variable there
  is no check for nil. So, if processMouseOver: anEvent is running in two
different processes, in one leftMorphs could set to nil while in the other
process is still been used...

  Is it possible for processMouseOver: anEvent to be evaluated in more than one
process? If that is true, so that is the problem... if not, nothing makes
sense...