hmm, let me rectify what I said. Yesterday I had to errors related to this
bug. The first one is the one that Sean says and I sent the fix in other
mail. It check for leftMorphs to be nil in the method noticeMouseOver:
event:I look for sender of that message and are HandMorph and Morph, so that
is not a raise condition but just something that can happen.
But when fix that error I got another one in the method processMouseOver: ,
where it does "leftMorphs isEmpty " and there leftMorphs was nil and the
only reason for that was a raise condition... but that error never happened
againg....

Conclusion: I think just checking for nil in noticeMouseOver:event: is
enough to solve the error, and I do not know why the other error happened
but I may have been a really rare situation...

Bye,
Hernan.