On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Stéphane
Ducasse<stephane.duca...@inria.fr> wrote:
> Hi brad
> No :)
> We removed it ;) because it was a mess
> but I would like to have have a better one.
> We could imagine morph to use a creation method with  a pragma and
> that a tool would query that pragma
> and we could get the morph.

I agree that it was messy, from my inexperienced skillset. I would
love to have a way to create projects or books and populate with
graphics and multimedia for presentations. Pharo looks so nice and it
seems to run quickly (could be my mind though) that it would be great
to use.

> Stef
>
> where we can create Morphs (that can be created).
>
> On Jul 14, 2009, at 5:37 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I just looked at Pharo and it's nice and organized. Wow! I was
>> wondering if anyone has ported the graphical objects window from
>> mainline squeak - the selection from the main menu "objects" which
>> creates a morph of a variety of objects to choose for drawing,
>> scripting  and displaying (with Rectangles, Book, Image, Text,
>> Multimedia submenu, etc.)
>>
>> --
>> Brad Fuller
>> +1 (408) 335-0112