Hello there,
  I cannot reproduce the installation problem in #10413. To install DW
with the OmniBrowser support in a clean Pharo #10413 just doIt the
following:

ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
Installer ss project: 'DependencyWalker';
        install: 'DependencyWalker';
        install: 'OBDependencyWalker';
        install: 'DWTraitsFix'.

let me know if you find errors with that procedure.

Hernán