Hi csrabak,
  Thanks for the feedback. I wonder how you've installed the DW?
Anyone else experimented this trouble?
That MNU is fine, the problem is that message should never be sent to
an OBInheritanceDependencyNode. Please note the two leftmost panes
(columns) in the DependencyBrowser contains system categories or
"packages", not classes.
So I've tried to reproduce your problem with the three OB
installations from Pharo:

ScriptLoader loadOB.
ScriptLoader loadSuperOB.
ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.

selected every system category, gathering all dependencies in your
Pharo version, and still cannot find that MNU. Can you provide me
further details about it?

Are you using latest OmniBrowser?
Have you installed the DependencyBrowser with the script of my previous e-mail?
This is happening when you select a particular package?
Have you installed additional OB packages?

Cheers,

Hernán