Hi guys

we tried to use and force you to use the new inspector and it does not
fly that well.
I'm sure that frederick is open to suggestion so please send your
remarks. Here were mine :)

Stef

Hello Stef,

here what is really strange and annoying is that we cannot see the
collection elements in the right pane

Now it is fixed.

on the left Elements is confusing. because this is not clear the
relationship with array, firstInd....
It shows only elements of any kind of collection (it is simply a
collect: [:o | o] on the collection).

on the right this is also frustrating that we cannot modify, touch the
elements.

Ok... but you can expand the Elements, select the element you want to
change, put the new value in the description pane and accept it.

I'm not sure that we want to see the class (in an expandable manner).
For the methods may be you want to stop and show the methods but
expandabel
may be by defualt you should not show the class and methods as
expandable and have a menu entry doing that (expand)

I'm not sure to understand what you want. For me the NewInspector it
is a like an infinite inspector: if you want to go into an object, you
can. So if you want to inspect a class or the methods, you should have
the possibility to do it.

Fréd