Ok....so, after reading all answers and comments I see the following
possible actions:

1) Do nothing and keep things as now
2) Like 1) but change PharoWeb name to PharoSeaside.
3) Don't create PharoWeb images any more but gives the user the
possibilities to use Seaside + Pharo.

Now, my final point of view:

1) I don't like it because of what I have already said.
2) I like it more than 1) but anyway I don't like it.
3) For me it is the best solution. We can do, the following things:

3.a) Put in www.pharo-project.org/download a text among these lines:

"There are few ways to develop Web application using Pharo. The most
important and common framework is Seaside. Seaside is the web framework for
building sophisticated applications in Smalltalk. Seaside provides what it
is called "one click image" which is a compressed file that you only need to
uncompress and double click to  have a complete IDE to develop with seaside
(even with web browser!!!).  The link is...
Take into account that this image may have different look and feel,
preferences and tools from our one PharoDev image.
This image is recommended for beginners and new comers.

However, there is another way to use Seaside with Pharo and it is installing
it by yourself in a PharoDev image. To do this, the best approach is to use
the Metacello configuration. To do that, just evaluate the following code in
a PharoDev image:
Gofer....ConfiguratioOfSeaside...etc
This apprach is recommended for people who already have a little of
knoweldege with Pharo and Seaside.
 "

3.b)  Using this way, we encourage people to use the Metacello configuration
for Seaside and that's the most important thing because we can give feedback
on it, fix issues, etc. And this is also shared for example with Gemstone.
They will give feedback on us and us on them. We will probable make even
simpler the move for applications from Pharo to Gemstone.

3.c) Those beta testers that said that they would test Web images, can just
install Seaside exactly the same way a final user will do (use the metacello
configuration). So...we are also testing that.

3.d) Not now, but maybe in a future we can even use the Esteban Lorenzano's
Loader for Metacello. That would be even simpler. They will be able to take
a PharoDev image and just evaluate:  Loader load:'Seaside 2.8.4' and wala!

So...I don't know how this kind of big decisions are taken. The borad
decides? We do a poll ? I don't know.

What do we do ?