2010/1/20 Gary Chambers <gazzagu...@btinternet.com>:
> Super quick here... (1.1 latest updates, admittedly a quad-core, only one
> used though...)

I have to take my words back.
Strange, very strange.. its now magically started working quite fast..
As i said, first time i run it, it was flickering the hourglass mouse
cursor each time i switching between methods in browser.
What was it? And why it disappears? Any suggestions?

> Regards, Gary

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.