Goran

another meta remark :) may be some people said in squeak-dev that we were not
these
bad guys after all and that we did some great stuff after all even if this was
bitcounting and cleaning the
dust bean and were kind of somehow right but I do not remember having seen
people saying sometimes
when we are implicitly mentioned in bad press. But this is life :)

Stef

Let me repeat myself again: I would love to see smalltalk/pharo used to do
advanced UI,
multitouch software, advanced multimedia applications, and any kind of advanced
on the edge experimental
attempt to change the world.  I would love to convince my colleague
http://insitu.lri.fr/metisse/ that smalltalk is as good as Python and C++ for
that.
For use there was never any opposition between good software engineering
practices and innovation.