Cool, "present" is a start.  But how do I use it?

In Pharo 10508, I executed:

  RBConfigurableFormatter stringFollowingReturn: ''    "<--- String empty"

and then tried the "format" option in a method that has "^ something",
but it did not remove the extra space.  In fact, I'm not sure it even
tried to format anything; I didn't have time to debug it.  In any
case, if Pharo is using RB for formatting then separate solutions for
Squeak and Pharo may be necessary after-all..  :(