On Mar 16, 2010, at 3:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>> Stef, should i use the lastest 1.1 image  as the base for preparing the
>> SLICE?
>
> please

I''l prepare the SLICE tonight.

> Now Fernando when you are talking about
>       MethodMorph
>       and ClassDefinitionMorph this is for your ide?
> So may be you should keep that for you?
> Or/and are you saying that we should have a new SmalltalkCodeMorph that has a
> SmalltalkEditor?
>
> Stef

I noticed that spreading the behavior to each editor, makes the  code much
cleaner and provides  better support for maintenance and extensions.
Also i'm using announcements, for announcing acceptedContents and escape
pressed.

This would allow us to unify the TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph, that
currently (in my opinion) is  mess of shared behavior and subclasification.

pd:

Examples of usage:

t := NewTextMorph new.
t text:'hola que tal como andas?. Tenemos dos lineas ahora.Y que tal tres?'
asText .
t onAcceptSend: #delete to: t.

m := MethodMorph new.
m class: Object selector:#name.