If I understand correctly, i.e., committing to one task per month I'm more than
willing to help.

What would be the protocol to cooperate on this?

--
Cesar Rabak

Em 16/03/2010 04:21, Stéphane Ducasse < stephane.duca...@inria.fr > escreveu:
Hi

I would like to initiative a task (monthly) for us. I would like to get really
good tests coverage
for some of the core classes. For example Date, Time, Duration, DateAndTime.
This is really important in the long term to get sure that we identify bugs as
soon as they appear.

It would be really good if we could get team up and fix that together. Does
anybody want to help?

I started to fix some bugs there and write more tests in the process of fixing
tests.