El jue, 18-03-2010 a las 11:14 -0300, Germán Arduino escribió:
> 2010/3/18 Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johan...@veloxit.no>:
> >
> > I guess the correct incantation was (ConfigurationOfPharo project version:
> > '1.0-rc3.10515') load. :)
> > We really should set up a backup repository with all the packages included
> > in specs though.
> > Older versions have already stopped working twice now due to package
> > deletions, first FFI, and then RB.
> > F.ex, doing (ConfigurationOfPharo project version: '1.0-rc2.10508') load in
> > a 10508rc2 Core image will now fail.
> > Cheers,
> > Henry
>
> I tried (ConfigurationOfPharo project version: '1.0-rc3.10515') load
> on 1.1UNSTABLE #11277 and
> fail with "TheWorldMenu class DNU #registerOpenCommand: "

Isn't this because of the new Menu code with registration capabilities
instead of the old menu code?

I think that as soon as Pharo 1.0 is released, Mariano will work on
making the corresponding 1.1 ConfigurationOfPharo and we all test it.

BTW, you could copy the current 10515 version and change it and adapt it
to Pharo 1.1 and that way we all can start try it.

Cheers

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx