On 3/18/10 3:38 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Hi folks. I want to remove HostMenuSystem from PharoCore image.
Probably, I can put it on PharoDev image but of course, it will be
accesible also from squeaksource to download it. I don't this is a
"core" package. In order to do that, I found the following problem.

Look to InputEventSensor >> processMenuEvent: evt

You could also remove this code completely, including the call to processMenuEvent: and then the HostMenuSystem could register its own input event listener upon installation. See UserInterruptHandler for an example how to do this.

Michael