That version is copied over to SqueakSource MetacelloRepository...

I also have a comment on the release...when I bring Pharo up on my laptop
(running OpenSuse) the lower right corner of the workspace is "off the screen"
so I have to move the workspace to see the scroll bar...

Dale

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/26680/Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3dev10.03.1.zip