El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 18:26 +0100, Mariano Martinez Peck escribió:

>         Mee too. The image windows open in like 800x600 and the
>         workspace is
>         partially off-screen.
>

> If you see in the definition of the workspace, there are the sized.
> Can you give me a size that correctly match your needs?

For the size the image opens in my machine, this values let see the
Pharo logo and the workspace image is fully enclosed in the image
windows border.

        position: 5...@90;
        extent: 800 @ 500;

Can this be used for every workspace (or maybe a little offset for each
different one position: 5...@90, position: 6...@90, position: 7...@90; and so
on)

Cheers

> Thanks
>
> Mariano
>
>         cheers
>

>         > Dale
>         > ----- "Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez" <miguel.c...@gmail.com>
>         wrote:
>         >
>         > | El sáb, 20-03-2010 a las 20:40 +0100, Mariano Martinez
>         Peck escribió:
>         > | > Hi folks. We are proud to announce the (hopefully) last
>         RC3 for
>         > | Pharo
>         > | > 1.0.
>         > | >
>         > | > This image is based in PharoCore-1.0-10515rc3. The image
>         also
>         > | contain
>         > | > lot of fixes and improvements of external packages:
>         > | >
>         > | > These, are the fixed issues of the external tools:
>         > | >
>         > | > OB:  Issues 1891, 1748, 1670, 1667, 1705, 1667
>         > | >
>         > | > O2: issues 1887, 1312, 1429, 1886, 2073
>         > | >
>         > | > New Inspector:  issues 1783, 1499
>         > | >
>         > | > Refactoring Browser:  issue 2108
>         > | >
>         > | > The link is:
>         > | >
>         > |

> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/26680/Pharo-1.0-10515-rc3dev10.03.1.zip
>         > | >
>         > | > Cheers
>         > |
>         > | I see that the installScript uses ConfigurationOfMetacello
>         from
>         > | gemsource metacello repository instead of Metacello
>         repository. Given
>         > | that this will be the final release of 1.0, shouldn't we
>         copy
>         > | ConfigurationOfMetacello to
>         squeaksource/MetacelloRepository so that
>         > | the
>         > | package registered in monticello is this instead of the
>         gemstone one.
>         > | This repo for ConfigurationOfMetacello overrides the one
>         of PharoCore
>         > | that points to squeaksource.
>         > |
>         > | Dale, can you put this version in squeaksource. The
>         release is very
>         > | close and anyway it will be shipped in Pharo dev 1.0, so
>         will reach a
>         > | lot of people, even if not on squeaksource
> [...]

Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx