> > Yes... #isInMemory is clearly not needed anymore.
>
> Well... it is needed for the swapping out of classes. If we remove
> #isInMemory, we should also remove the whole image segment stub mechanism
> because it becomes useless without the isInMemory protection.

I didn't ask before, just because I was not sure the answer. I am most in
Adrian thoughts than Stef. I should check with a bit of time.

> I would like to keep that working and extract it with the image segments
> code into an external package. How to do this cleanly is an interesting
> question, though...

Yes. That's an interesting point. Because you can put ImageSegment in a
separate project without too much problems. The problems are with things
like this where you have to put code very deep.  And this is usually done in
a hacky way. I don't know which is the solution here. But I would like if
Pharo have a clean way where you can extend or similar such behavior.