On 10.04.2010 01:35, Romain Robbes wrote:
Hi Mariano,

I couldn't find a better way. The model has to be notified that the system window closes, and so far I haven't found where that is done (if at all).
Of course, I'll be glad to be enlightened on that issue :-).

Cheers,
Romain

With the Window Announcements Alexandre made, you could.
Those are not in core yet, though, and the fix would not work elsewhere. (Found in Morphic package in PharoTaskForces on squeaksource) You'd probably want support for weak announcements/variable annoucement args first as well, as unsubscribing whenever an OCompletion morph is closed would be somewhat of an exercise otherwise.

Cheers,
Henry