On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, Peter Hugosson-Miller wrote:

<snip>

Sig, I agree with you! My example was of some code that would not survive
the transition: using a asSet as a cheap way to get rid of the *possible*
nils in a collection.

(ab)using asSet this way is bad practive (if it works at all in VA).
#(1 2 3 4 nil 6 7 nil) reject: #isNil and
#(1 2 3 4 nil 6 7 nil) select: #notNil (or the corresponding versions with block arguments) are the way to do it.

Levente

In fact, I think I'm going to take a look at our code and do something about
it now, just in case... Thanks for the heads-up

Peter