On Apr 20, 2010, at 11:20 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Yes, if a test that is expected to fail does not fail, this is treated as a
> failure. I think that makes sense.

well it depends about the scenario.
you put on expectedfailures something that gets in your way now, so after if it
works even better.
of course you should get notified that the test is green while expected it to
failed.

Now it leads to a UI problem where you have a failure that passes so when you
click on it nothing happens: no debugger.
And you can wonder why the hell do I have a failure when my tests pass.

So I think that this implementation of expectedFailures is a hack.