Yea, I agree, the GUI is suboptimal.

I still think, though, that treating this case as a failure is correct. For
instance, consider the case where you had added a workaround to a known bug and
when the bug is fixed you need to remove the workaround again. Maybe it even
leads to a wrong behavior now that the bug is gone. In this case you really
want to know that the test does not fail anymore.

In any case, I think that tagging methods as expected failures should be done
with pragmas and not with #expectedFailures. Like this it would also be much
easier to understand what's going on when you have a failure in this test
although all assertions pass.

Adrian