On 04/29/2010 10:55 PM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> I have move in a Gettext package in PharoInbox classes for gettext
> support. Do not expect it to work. Some of the classes there, are just
> moved from former categories in pharo System-Localization and
> Multilingual other are coming from Etoys.
>
> I have not yet test to load it in a fresh image.

I'm interested in this for Seaside. I have a couple of notes:
- Why do you move LocaleID from System-Localization to Gettext?
- Do we really need GetTextExporter2 if you don't have a GetTextExporter1?
- Why is there a #translate:in: if it's empty?

The protocol I have in mind for Seaside is something like:

html translate:
html translate:to:

What would the way to hook into GetTextExporter(2) to make it pick that up?

Cheers
Philippe