a suggestion

lblImage does not read well in Smalltalk

labelImage is way better and you only need two extra characters.
Favor readibility.

Stef

On Aug 2, 2010, at 2:53 PM, nullPointer wrote:

> Finnally I call for each widget another method spec for configure it. Is
> possible now reproduce the same error, but is much more difficult.
>
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/113020#1
>
> I wait that version it seems less revolting to Randal  xD
>
> I will upload that fix in SqueakSource UIBuilder project.
>
> Anyway I don´t understant really the problem of limitation at 256 literals.
> Is for VM?

yes.
The problem is where do you store literals (nil, 'mystring' #asymbol #+) that
are in a method.
The solution is that a method is composed on bytecode (stack language) and its
store its literal in
a literal frame. So far nothing special.
Now the problem is that there are byte code to access literal objects and this
bytecode is limited.
so you cannot store too many literals in a method.