Hehe, that (or similar) was allways on my mind.

In the past I started a project I named SDA (Smalltalk Developer
Assistant) focused on lot of things that may be shortened as "Code
Generation" :) as Genexus does.

One more time, the lack of free time and the need of focus the time on
payed projects did their work and the project is almost
abandoned....but I agree that a tool that could do somethings
automagically would help in 2 areas:

1. Attracting more people, and
2. Make the life of current Smalltalkers a bit more easy :)

Germán.