Hey, thanks!
Didn't know about the exchange feature. One reason I complained is that ctrl +
arrow left / right is my shortcut for spaces on mac and I like it that way... :)

I reckon these shortcuts (since not customizable in the image at the moment)
should be documented e.g. in the FAQ section of the pharo page.

Max