On 11.08.2010, at 10:31, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> :funnily enough for me coalesce is far more obscure than preserve.

Might be the french in you :)

> Now my point was not for this specific message but I would like to get some
> guidelines to specify consistent API.
> And I'm always thorn apart when writing code if I should use s or not.

I think we all want to figure out how it is done best in general. Discussing
about a single selector in one piece of code would hardly justify a longer
thread :)

To me this is really important. I read the Becks but can't even remember which
of those. Because it's none of these things you read and you can remember
afterwards. Well, at least in my cast this doesn't work and far too lazy to
read it over and over.

Norbert