Hi,

I would also like to point out Glamour, an engine for building browsers. It is
similar in intent with OmniBrowser in that it models the interaction
independently from the rendering, but it aims to go further and model complex
interactions.

If you want to get an idea about it, here is a small tutorial example:
http://www.themoosebook.org/book/internals/glamour/glimpse

If you want to play with it, you can:
-  load it in a PharoDev 1.1:
Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'Glamour';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfGlamour';
        load.
 (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfGlamour) perform: #loadDefault
- or get it from the nightly built Moose image:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose/*zip*/moose.zip

Here is an example of a browser (in this case, only readonly) that is available
on the web (best seen with Firefox). We use to browse the code meta-model we
use in Moose:
http://online.moosetechnology.org/moose/metaBrowser

The same code can be seen by executing "MooseMetaBrowser open" in a Moose image.

Cheers,
Doru