Yes, I looked at MailMessage, but there appears to be only one method to add
MIME content to the message, AddAttachmentFrom:withName, and it assumes a
base64-encoded attachment. I'm okay with extending it to support text/plain
and text/html parts, but I don't want to do that if the capability already
exists somewhere.

Regards,
TF