Dear all,

I am currently working on the Ring, an unifying and foundational model infrastructure for Pharo.
The goals are:
- Provide a common API at structural and runtime level
- Allow tools to interact and integrate directly with the host environment (Pharo)
- Support history analysis

I started comparing the APIs of RB, MethodReference, Pseudo classes, MC, Smalltalk itself and Ginsu, as a basic to build the Ring.
So far I have implemented the main classes including the ones that should replace MethodReference and the Pseudo classes.

An unified API will imply changes in most of the ones mentioned above (as most of them are non-polymorphic).
As a first step, I would like to have your opinion about the proposal for replacing MethodReference (attached file).

Best Regards,
Veronica Uquillas