Yes, Mariano, this is what we want to do. Maybe little different in detail, but
the result will be the same: you can checkout XXX version of sources
from repository
and build the VM using same VMMaker which were used to build VM.

I hope we will meet tomorrow and discuss the details.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.