Sorry I haven't really had time to learn the settings framework yet,
does anyone know how to do this?

Updating the Sound package, I'd like to add a few to the existing
category Appearance -> sound (strange place for it, btw...) in a package
one can load from the repository.

I tried code like:

quickStartSoundSettingOn: aBuilder
    <systemsettings>
        (aBuilder group: #appearance)    with: [
            (aBuilder setting: #soundEnabled) with: [
                (aBuilder setting: #soundQuickStart)
                    label: 'Play sounds immediately if possible';
                    target: SoundPlayer;
                    targetSelector: #soundQuickStart]]

but that's apparently far off the mark...

Cheers,
Henry