I haven't released my changes yet ... once I'm satisfied with the the behavior
on PharoCore1.2 (that's where I'm doing development) I now have to get the new
version of Gofer ported to Squeak and GemStone before I can make the full
release ... otherwise the tests will be failing on Squeak/GemStone ...

If the goal is to make the tests green on Pharo1.2, you might just add
#expectedFailures as non-metacello extension methods to the troublesome tests
... I think that this is the exact use case that #expectedFailures is aimed at
... the tests will be green for Pharo1.2 and I'll be able to take the necessary
time to propogate the necessary changes...

Dale