> Steps to reproduce:
>
> 1. self assert: 2 days hours = 48
> 2. do
> 3. it
>
> it will fail
>
> It's a bug because of what is said in the comment. But please don't even
> think in fixing it by changing the comment. Even a toddler would expect to
> see 48 hours in a duration of two days.

Hi, I am that mental toddler that coded up the ANSI compliant date and time
package.

Please refer to ANSI spec §5.8.2.11. I promise it will only take a minute.

Instead of a polite enquiry as to why the implementation is such, you had to
define obvious for yourself and chuck in an insult. Bona fide arsehole

PS. Try now guess why there is both #seconds and #asSeconds.

Brent