How to navigate them?What model?  Because this is not because you have
namespace that you do not get name clash.
How to use them in presence of package? What is the impact on tools? What do we
want exactly? Do we want selector namespaces?
No need to answer and I have a long list.
I'm thinking about namespaces since we did classboxes and so far the anwser is
not easy.
Because I would like to have late bound class name but this may imply to see if
we can avoid to have mixin.
So I think that we have more urgent things to do now.
The current need is easily solved by prefixing so let us prefix.
Because what I want is to be able to reuse tests but with another Collection
package and so far simple namespaces
do not solve that and the solution I know is far to big and its impacts are big
too.
Stef