> Oh yes.. I am :)

cool

How are you dealing with the fact that the application of trait with state may
change the layout of the class user and that you should recompile
all the class method to deal with that. And if you have two traits having state
you should do the same but for the traits themselves.
So this means that the method in the traits cannot be reused (ok now we do not
reuse them anymore sniff it was a nice model - reuse without cost of
duplication).

How your layout object helps you for that?
This is why I want first class slot :)

Stef